Andaman Covid Cases - Andaman Unlock Update on 28 June 2021
New cases 07
03 Contacts; 04 Airport Arrival
Total confirmed cases 7462
Total cured/discharged 7286
2nd wave deaths 66
Cumulative deaths 128
Total active 48
Cumulative TPR 1.83%
Containment zones 02
- Lockdown to be imposed in the entire District of south Andaman with effect from 29.6.2021
- Shops selling essential items and non essentials items shall be allowed to open between 06:00 am to 3:00pm.
- No moment of men and material other than the time fixed for opening shops between 06:00 am to 3:00pm shall be allowed.
- Movement shall be allowed for emergency cases medical emergencies, pregnant women and patient availing medical services.
- Travel of persons after 3:00pm shall be allowed to proceed to their detonations at mainland on production of valid travel documents. However, the person who intended pick/drop after 3:00pm should apply for e-pass well in advance with supporting documents and the same shall be issued by district magistrate on case to case basis.